As a patient or relative
For questions regarding your consent, sampling occasions or any kind of general matter concerning U-CAN or your participation, you are welcome to contact us. You can either contact the administrative office or reach out directly to one of our diagnosis coordinators in Uppsala.
Please note that U-CAN is unable to answer questions regarding your care or treatment. For such matters we refer you to your treating physician, contact nurse or specialist clinic.
U-CAN administrative office
- Per-Henrik Edqvist Phone. 018-4714815
U-CAN diagnosis coordinators in Uppsala
- Camilla Jysky Colorectal cancer, Lymphoma, Gynecological cancer, Prostate cancer
- Lina Dahlberg Breast cancer, Head-neck cancer, Lung cancer, Gastric-/, esophageal cancer
- Maria Gustafsson Brain tumors, Cancer in organ recipients, Cancer/Covid-study, Liver- and pancreatic cancer, Neuroendokrine tumors
- Kerstin Hamberg-Levedahl Hematological malignancies
As a researcher or the general public
For practical questions concerning the project as a whole, the blood and tissue sample collection and day-to-day operations in Uppsala, research applications, collaborations and more:
- Per-Henrik Edqvist, Administrative director
For questions concerning the general operation of U-CAN: Tobias Sjöblom, Program director
For questions specifically concerning the collection and U-CAN operation in Umeå: Ulrika Andersson, Project coordinator